Window treatment tips and advice from Marybeth
1. If you would like your windows to appear taller, hang your window treatments closer to the ceiling.
2. If you would like your windows to appear wider, position your window treatments farther outside your window's casing.
3. If you have pets, you may not want your draperies to "puddle" on the floor. Cats and dogs like to nap on the fabric, which can result in extra dry cleaning bills.
4. Don't be afraid of color! Mixing two or more colors is a great way to infuse a room with vibrance.
5. If you're still not sure about mixing colors, try mixing different textures of fabrics in the same color tone. Different textures can create elegance in any room.